Here's a great way to provide a mix of red wines for any function you are planning, or just to sample a range of excellent wines that originate from Germany, Australia and Spain.
This bundle typically includes:
- Billabong Red - a fuller bodied red wine with light oak characteristics from South Australia.
- Natureo Syrah (Shiraz) - this is a smooth, fresh, dry finish and even tastes of wine. A lovely and surprisingly convincing wine.
- Vintense Merlot - a fruity and generous wine with delicate blackcurrant and blueberry aromas.This wine had reached it Best By date but still good to enjoy
- Win Red Tempranillo Docemesses - is made from a selective harvest of tempranillo grapes from the Castillo and Leon region of Spain and aged in American Oak barrels for 12 months. This wine had reached it Best By date, but is still fine to enjoy and too good to miss out of the selection
- Two Valleys Red - this Portugese red wine has notes of chocolate, slightly smokey oak character, velvety port, raisins, sherry tasting. Slightly sweet.
- Dr Zenzen Red - This Dornfelder wine from Dr Zenzen produced in the Rheinhessen wine region of Germany is becoming a favorite with our customers.
If we don't have any of these wines in stock we will substitute with a wine of equal quality and value.