Here's a great way to provide a mix of white wines for any function you are planning, or just to sample a range of excellent wines that originate from Germany, Australia, France and America.
This bundle typically includes:
If we don't have any of these wines in stock we will substitute with a wine of equal quality and value.
- Ariel Chardonnay - with its tropical fruit character and subtle oak from barrel aging, has a distinctive combination of buttery apple and butterscotch flavors, combined with a toasty French oak bouquet.
Billabong White - a fresh wine of medium vinosity and palate weight from South Australia
- Carl Jung Riesling - this is a clear, fruity wine that is typical of this German grape. It is clean on the palate and has a long finish. The nose is reminiscent of green apples, citrus and green berries.
- Lussory White - this wine is straw yellow in colour with small carbonic bubbles denoting its youth. On the nose it has suggestions of syrup with accents of apple, citrus and floral undertones.
- Natureo Muscat - this fresh white Muscat wine from the famous Torres* winery is made from Muscat d'Alexandrie grapes grown in the Catalunya region of Spain.
Santa Digna Sauvignon Blanc - Produced in Central Valley, Chile this wine exhibits a fresh colour of light gold and a symphony of aromas that bring to mind ripening tropical fruits over a base of apples and fennel.
- Vintense Chardonnay - with subtle flavours of citrus fresh mellow this wine won't disappoint
750 ml bottle available in case of 6 bottles.